5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
These easy-to-make treats are almost too pretty to eat! These candy corn flower treats have only four ingredients, making them simple enough for little hands to make. Serve them at a Sunday school party, as a fun tea party food or package them together and present as a gift. Unlike real flowers, the candy petals on these flowers will never wilt and they are 100% edible.
- Pastel colored candy corn
- White chocolate candy melts (found in the baking aisle of craft stores)
- Homemade gumdrops
- Royal icing
- Stack two white chocolate candy melts together and place a few inches apart on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place in oven at about 300 degrees for a couple minutes, just until chocolate starts to melt. Do not leave them in the oven too long or they will burn!
- Remove from oven and press four to five candy corn “petals” around the center leaving room for a gumdrop middle. Place them in the refrigerator or freezer to cool and set.
- Remove from refrigerator and using royal icing as an adhesive, attach homemade gumdrops to the center of the flower. We made our gumdrops yellow and cut them into circles with the smallest cookie cutter we could find. (Tip: Do not make the gumdrops too thick or else they might not stick to the center of the flower.)
- Enjoy these adorable Easter treats!
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects