5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
These candy trees are a fun project to make with the kids and a great way to spruce up any room for the holidays. The peppermints and red hots give the trees a festive pop of color.
- Peppermints and/or Red Hots Candy
- Cone/Tree shaped base (we used paper mache cones from a local craft store)
- Butter cream frosting
- Make basic butter cream frosting with powdered sugar.
- Spread the frosting on cone. Apply generously and in a circular motion so candy will stick.
- Attach candy row by row. Let dry overnight.
Home bakers have trusted Dixie Crystals since 1917. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects