5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Impress your guests with these holiday decorated sugar cubes. They'll appear to be made by a master artist, but they're surprisingly easy to create.
- 1 box Dixie Crystals Sugar Cubes
- Assorted candy sprinkles (such as snowflakes, holiday trees, etc)
- Edible glitter
1 cup prepared cookie icing (available from Wilton)
- Melt icing in microwave for 10-20 seconds.
- Dip one side of each sugar cube in icing and top with decorations or sprinkles.
- Allow to cool completely. Store in covered container.
Home bakers have trusted Dixie Crystals since 1917. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Kids in the Kitchen Search Results
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Fun Kid’s Projects