5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Looking for a creative Thanksgiving school party activity? Bake a batch of these beforehand and bring everything to the classroom. Set up a station at each table and let the kids decorate away.
We guarantee the kids will stay occupied (and happy) making these colorful treats.
- Chef Eddy’s sugar shortbread cookie recipe
- Buttercream frosting
- Reece’s Pieces candies
- Brown raffia
- Orange ribbon
- Make cookies according to recipe and cut into a corn cob shape.
- Cover the cookies with frosting.
- Add orange, yellow and brown Reece’s Pieces candies for the corn.
- Cut three pieces of raffia for the husks.
- Place the cookie in the middle of the 3 husks and tie bottom together with a ribbon.
Home bakers have trusted Dixie Crystals since 1917. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects