5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Edible art projects are a two-for-one: they are fun craft activities that you can eat when you are finished! Making these Reindeer Ho Ho Treats will create a fun memory for you and your loved ones in the kitchen this holiday season.
For this craft, just take Ho Hos® and attach candy canes, Red Hots®, and M&Ms® with an easy royal icing. These cute treats would also be fun to leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve. They are adorable and yummy - and they just might be St. Nick's new favorite snack!
- Ho Ho® snacks
- 2 mini candy canes per reindeer
- 1 Red Hot® candy per reindeer
- 2 blue M&M® candies per reindeer
- Royal Icing (or can use store-bought)
- Make Royal Icing according to the recipe. Set aside.
- Attach mini candy canes for antlers by pushing them into the top of the Ho Ho.
- Adhere a Red Hot candy for a nose and two blue M&M’s for eyes with Royal Icing.
Love coupons, delicious recipes and contests? Register for Dixie Crystals's Sweet Community newsletter and gain insider only access. Be the first to know; sign up today!
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects