5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
No snow outside? No problem! Just make these edible snowflakes inside. Super easy, all you need is tortillas, cinnamon sugar and scissors. Remember when you made paper snowflakes by folding the paper into a triangle and cutting out shapes? This is the same concept, except it is 100% tastier. Sweet Tortilla Snowflakes make a fun after school treat or an on-the-go breakfast.
- Flour tortillas (you can also use pre-made crepes)
- Butter or vegetable spray
- Dixie Crystals Cinnamon Sugar Shaker
- Kitchen scissors
- Parchment paper
- Fold a tortilla in half twice.
- Cut shapes in the corner and along the folded edges. We did different sizes of triangles and circles. Be careful not to cut shapes too close together or else your tortilla may fall apart.
- Unfold and place tortillas on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spray the snowflake tortillas with butter or cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the snowflake tortillas generously with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake the snowflake tortillas at 375 degrees until they become crisp.
Home bakers have trusted Dixie Crystals since 1843. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Love coupons, delicious recipes and contests? Register for Dixie Crystals's Sweet Community newsletter and gain insider only access. Be the first to know; sign up today!
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects