5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
These no-bake candy acorns are perfect for a Thanksgiving get together and easy enough for the kids to jump in and help you in the kitchen. The combination of the salty pretzels with the sweet peanut butter, white chocolate frosting and toffee bits guarantees these tasty morsels won't last long.
Supplies to make 30 acorns:
- Stick pretzels
- English toffee bits, chopped
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 can white frosting
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Powdered Sugar
- Make a batch of edible frosting play dough by mixing white frosting, powdered sugar and peanut butter in a large bowl with your hands until it is firm.
- Roll dough into 2 inch small balls.
- Frost the top of each dough ball with chocolate frosting.
- Dip top in crumbled toffee bits.
- Put a piece of a pretzel stick in the top to make the stem.
Refrigerate until serving.
Home bakers have trusted Dixie Crystals since 1917. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects