5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Fresh mint leaves combine with pure cane sugar in this homemade mint sugar recipe. Perfect for fruit salads or iced tea.
- 1/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves
1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Combine ingredients in a food processor until mint is finely chopped.
- Because of the amount of fresh mint, this sugar is highly perishable. Try to make only what you’ll need for one day.
Home bakers have trusted Dixie Crystals since 1917. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects