5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
There’s nothing like a glass of sweet, homemade lemonade - and it's even better when it comes in an adorable cup! These cute Easter bunny cups will be the hit of your Easter celebration. Fill them with our delicious recipe for sweet lemonade and you’ve got a real treat.
Let the kids pick out their own decorations for the cups. Eyes, nose, ears - and whatever else they'd like to add to these sweet little bunnies. This is a great interactive Easter craft that can involve the whole family.
- White paper cups (we found ours in the party section)
- Large googly eyes
- White foam craft sheet
- Pink foam craft sheet
- Small pink pom-poms
- Cotton balls
- Permanent marker
- Hot glue gun (or sugar glue and clothes pins)
Sugar Glue Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
Mix flour, sugar, water and oil in a pot and stir over low heat until well combined and smooth in texture to make decoupage.
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 10 large lemons)
- 6 cups cold water
- Cut the white foam craft sheet into the shape of ears. You’ll need two for each bunny cup you plan to make.
- Trace your white ears onto the pink foam craft sheet. Use the scissors to cut inside the line so that the pink sections are just smaller than the large white ones.
- Make the sugar glue (if desired).
- Glue one pink piece on top of a white piece to create your bunny ears. Attach the completed ears to the back of your white paper cup. If using sugar glue, you can use clothespins to hold the pieces in place while they dry.
- Glue the eyes onto the front.
- Glue the pink pom-pom directly beneath the eyes to create the nose.
- Use the permanent marker to draw a mouth onto your bunny, just below the nose.
- Glue the cotton ball to the back of the cup, then fluff it a bit to make it super cute!
- Combine all the lemonade ingredients into a pitcher, mix well and serve cold in your new bunny cups!
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects