5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
These adorable Chick Easter handprints are a keepsake that the grandparents will love. Make your own finger paint and use it to create these sweet and memorable Easter cards
You won't even have to worry about he kids eating this paint, because it is completely edible! You can even whip up a batch of paint for one activity and use it again for another. Double duty crafts! Store paint in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Write your child’s name and the year and save for years to come.
- Make finger paint according to directions.
- Brush green finger paint onto the top of the child’s fingers. Press onto the bottom of the paper to make grass.
- Clean hands, and brush yellow paint all over both of the child’s hands. Press both hands firmly onto the paper.
- Let dry completely.
- Use a black marker to draw eyes, and an orange marker to draw a nose and legs.
- Sign and date painting.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects