5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
This 3-Sided Star Ornament craft is a special way to make memories this holiday. Just download and print the template, and let the creativity flow! The sky is the limit with these stars - you can use any colors or decorations you want to adorn them.
Hang them on the tree, stand them on a table, or string several of them together and hang them across your mantle.
Get the whole family together to do this craft and save these as keepsakes. You can look back each year on the different kinds of stars you made.
- 3-Sided Star template
- Markers or colored pencils
- Print out the template.
- Color the stars.
- Cut out all 3 stars.
- Fold each star inward along the dotted blue line.
- Spread glue on just one half of the back side of your first star, then attach it back-to-back to ONLY ONE side of the second star (see completed star image).
- Spread glue to the entire back of the third star and glue it back-to-back to the two star group from step 4, completing the star all the way around.
- Adjust the folds while the glue is still wet so it looks like the Top View shown.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects