5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Candy Canes are great to decorate with and you’ll get tons of compliments from this easy to assemble vase.
- Several boxes of candy canes (number needed depends on size of your vase)
- Clear, smooth round or square glass vase
- Hot glue gun
Ribbon for decoration
- With a hot glue gun, attach wrapped candy canes to your vase one-by-one.
- Add ribbon around the center.
- Fill with your favorite flowers or ornaments.
Note: Candy canes vary in size, even within the same box. Try to even them up either at the bottom or the top of the vase but don’t worry too much about getting everything perfect. The end-result looks great even if they aren’t perfectly straight.
Tip: If your vase is taller than your candy canes, glue a ribbon the width of the extra space around the top or bottom.
Home bakers have trusted Dixie Crystals since 1917. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects