5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Peppermint hard candies, decorative ribbon and a few M&Ms make these homemade ornaments a colorful addition to any Christmas tree.
- Unwrapped, round peppermint candy
- String or ribbon
Red and green mini M&M’s
- Arrange peppermints in a circle and adhered together with hot glue.
- Stagger second layer over first.
- Add red mini M&M’s for holly and green M&M’s for leaves.
- Attach ribbon or string on back side in order to hang ornament on tree.
- Be sure to let dry for at least 2 hours before hanging. For a different look, try Red Hots or other hard candies as decoration.
Tip: For a completely edible peppermint candy wreath decoration, use royal icing as glue.
Home bakers have trusted Dixie Crystals since 1917. We’re happy to share these coupons with you.
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Vintage Recipes
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects