- 2 cups all-purpose flour (spoon and sweep method*)
- 2 cups oat flour (spoon and sweep method*)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecan halves, roughly chopped
- One 72 ounce clear canister
- Ribbon, string or raffia to decorate
*Using spoon fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. (Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.)
- Layer flours one at a time into bottom of jar. Top with baking powder, baking soda and salt. Lightly tap canister to settle ingredients.
- Next layer brown sugar and granulated sugar. Pack tightly.
- Continue to layer with blueberries, cranberries and pecans. (If you cannot find a 72 ounce container, you can use a half-gallon Mason jar and just package extra fruit and pecans in a separate bag.)
- Print a Gift Mix Instructions card and attach to your package. We have three themed gift mix cards to choose from: all-seasons, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Card stock or self-adhesive label paper works best.
- Attach recipe card with ribbon, raffia or string.
In addition to the recipe cards, we have provided a round printable label for the front or top of Cranberry Blueberry Oatmeal Cookie Gift Mix container. (Shown on the front of the jar in the photo.) Labels are designed to fit Avery® Print-to-the-Edge Round Labels 22830 or you can use any brand of full-sheet self-adhesive labels as well. Download and print here.