Mexican Hot Chocolate Gift Mix
Prep time :
10 - 12 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 1/4 cups Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Cellophane bag (narrow, tall ones work best)
- Ribbon, string or raffia to decorate
- Holiday mugs
- In a food processor combine cocoa, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. Pulse until all ingredients are finely ground.
- Pour mixture into clear cellophane bag (narrower, tall ones work best). Secure bag closed with tie, leaving no air pockets.
- Print a theme specific Gift Mix Instructions card and attach to your package. We have three themed gift mix cards to choose from: all-seasons, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Attach recipe card with ribbon, raffia or string.
- Place cocoa mix bag inside a holiday mug for a cute presentation.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: WEZER600 :: Misty Warren :: ladycade :: shawn :: darla kobasko :: Stephanie Mayfield :: Ashley :: Tgal :: becky :: pam :: mwinfield :: Lyndee :: Berto O :: rhonda :: tammy :: Helen S :: Melissa A :: Robin Clayton :: Shenique B :: Barbara S