- 1 cup blackberry pie filling
- 1 cup banana ice cream
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon extract
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Add all the ingredients to the container of an electric blender; cover.
- Pulse on and off to get the blending started and until the mixture starts to swirl evenly.
- Blend on high for about 20 seconds or until drink is smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass and enjoy.
This Blackberry Sundae Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.