Cookies & Milk Smoothie
Prep time :
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup crushed Biscoff cokies
- 1/4 cup Biscoff spread
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Dark Brown Sugar
- Pour milk in blender first. Add Biscoff cookies to milk and leave to soak for a few minutes while you prepare rest of ingredients. This allows cookies time to break down and become softer.
- Next, add ice, peeled & sliced frozen banana, Biscoff spread and sugar to blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with a Biscoff cookie and a dollop of whipped cream.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Amanda M :: Kate :: Cheryl :: Rachel Lynn :: LINDA C :: Joann W H :: Christina U :: davemeliss :: Stephanie L :: Holle W :: KeyKey :: Amy Loving :: Amanda P :: Thomas :: Amy :: dj :: mony :: ar :: Tracy L Conti :: Joey