- 1/2 cup chilled and cubed peeled honeydew melon
- 2 small kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1-1/2 cup cold low fat milk
- 2 ounces silken tofu
- 1 tablespoons rough chopped fresh mint, plus 2 sprigs for garnishment
- 2 teaspoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon green tea powder (readily available in the Asian or tea section of major grocery stores)
- Puree honeydew melon, all but 2 slices of kiwi, milk, tofu, mint, sugar and green tea powder until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into 2 tall glasses, garnish each with reserve kiwi slice and a mint sprig.
This Morning Melon South Seas Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.