- pear nectar
- vanilla yogurt (I like greek myself)
- ground cinnamon
- ground nutmeg
- ground cloves
- ground all spice
- almond milk
- ice cubes
- dash of vanilla
- ground ginger
- Optional: dash of almond extract
- Optional: amaretto
- Optional: ground anise
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth. I usually pulse mine for a couple of times and add as much spice as you like. I do not measure. I just blend.
- Pour into a drinking cup and enjoy.
- This is smooth on the stomach. It is a great way to unwind after a work out and it is simple and fast.
This Pear Bliss Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.