Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Prep time :
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup lemon Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice
- Optional: 3 whole strawberries
- Optional: 1/2 cup whipped topping
- Add strawberries, cream cheese, milk and yogurt to blender jar. Blend on medium until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract and blend on medium for another 30 seconds.
- Add ice to strawberry mixture and blend on high until ice is completely incorporated and drink is smooth and free of chunks, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into tall glasses and garnish with a whole strawberry and a dollop of whipped topping, as desired.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: mark :: Denise :: bri j :: Jacinta Vaughn :: angela broadus :: Dee :: Cathy V :: Gene :: woodrowpat :: Beth :: Donna B :: Megan Floyd :: Irinia :: Kristen G :: William M :: Kimberly :: Margielo :: Leah Whitmire :: Jani :: Denise Dasher