- 10 ice cubes
- 10 strawberries
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 teaspoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup berries, frozen or fresh
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 6 ounce strawberry yogurt (or any flavor of your choice)
- Wash strawberries and berries, set aside.
- Peel banana, set aside.
- Add yogurt and fruit to blender.
- Add ice to blender and pineapple juice. Turn on blender for 30 seconds.
- Next add sugar, honey and nutmeg.
- Blend until no more ice lumps and smoothie is a thick consistency. Serve and enjoy.
This Sweet Escape In A Cup recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.