- 3 cups honeydew
- 2 cups organic baby spinach, baby kale and chard
- 1 large avocado (or 1 cup)
- 3 celery stalks
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup small ice cubes for thick smoothie (or use 2 cups for thin)
- Halve and seed a honeydew, placing 2 packed cups in the blender.
- Slice the avocado open, remove pit, and add 1 packed cup to blender.
- Remove 3 celery stalks, cut into thirds and add to blender.
- Add 2 packed cups of organic greens to blender.
- Add brown sugar.
- Top with ice cubes making it to consistency that you like most.
- Press Liquefy on blender for 4 minutes or until thoroughly blended.
This The Real Green Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.