- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 5 maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups ice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for 5 minutes or until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately in chilled glasses.
- Garnish with whip cream and a cherry on top.
This Tropical Pina Colada Smoothie recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.