Prep time :
- Zest from 4 lemons
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 2 cups water, room temperature
- 2 cups water, cold
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- Lemon slices and blackberries for garnish (optional)
- In a saucepan, boil 2 cups of the water with sugar, stirring continuously until sugar dissolves.
- Add zest, lemon juice and the 2 cups of cold water. Let cool.
- In a blender, puree blackberries and stir into lemonade. Pour blackberry lemonade through a sieve into a pitcher and chill.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices and blackberries.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Before cutting, allow lemons to warm to room temperature and gently roll them on the counter while applying gentle pressure.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: phayes :: jennifer w :: Brandy Shawn Hurst :: lmeyer7716 :: survern w :: Jessica G :: larissa rolle :: Tanya :: Laurie S :: Chrystal H :: puddin6554 :: seletson :: jb :: Virma L :: tweetymichelle :: kris :: Tracy :: Sheilas :: TONIKA G :: ginger