Prep time :
8 to 10 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Simple syrup (recipe below)
- 2 cups packed mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 8 limes cut into wedges
- 2 cups rum
- Sparkling wine or champagne
- Simple Syrup
- In a large pitcher combine simple syrup with mint and lime wedges. Muddle with a wooden spoon or muddler. Add rum to pitcher and stir until well combined.
- To serve, mix vigorously and fill each glass 2/3 full and top with sparkling wine or champagne. Garnish with mint.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Wanda M :: Janice I :: vegamarisela :: JTyndall :: sandy S :: Tracie :: Felecia S :: Laura B :: ChefT :: Casey Holt :: ro jones :: Stephanie :: Babs :: shannon l :: Keretha S :: Laura Kannard :: Mary Roady :: Dan Shepherd :: bdiller :: tmedgj