Cupcake Lemon Drop Martini
Prep time :
- 1 1/2 ounces cupcake flavored beverage syrup, plus more for rimming the glass
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1 1/2 ounces lemon juice
- A dash of sparkling lemon soda or lemonade
- Handful of ice
- Brush the rim of a cocktail glass with cupcake syrup. Pour sugar onto a plate and dip the glass into the sugar.
- Pour the cupcake syrup, vodka, Cointreau, and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker. Add several ice cubes. Shake well. Strain the mixture into the prepared glass.
- Top with the sparking lemon soda.
- Serve immediately.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Bridget Edwards @Bake at 350.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: andy :: Ritedeal :: Divya S :: beverly waters :: KK :: mrs.buffin :: Teresa :: Twjames :: sarahl :: Sharon :: Carla Lyle :: Lindasue :: jeanne7712 :: kim :: anastasia :: Raymond Locklear :: lisa m :: Janice A :: CaroCary :: Nelson A