Flavored Sweet Sun Tea with Fruit
Prep time :
Stand time 3-5 hours
8 servings (about 8 ounces each)
- 4 - 6 tea bags (such as peach or orange)
- 2 quarts water
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Mint leaves
- Sliced fresh peaches or oranges
- Combine tea bags and water in a large glass covered pitcher.
- Let stand in full sun for 3-5 hours. Add sugar to desired sweetness; mix well. Store immediately in refrigerator.
- To serve: Pour in glass over ice. Garnish with mint and fruit slices, if desired. Sweeten with additional sugar, if desired.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: C. Oli :: katie.swagel :: Lea Ann :: Judy T :: Wayne :: Georgia J :: melindaadms :: jchin :: TeresaVivas :: pecantandee :: T S :: lhicks :: Deana K :: Amanda :: dbethune :: Cynthia K :: Angie B :: Mary Jo J :: Libby Nivens :: lcsondor