Frosted Cranberry, Cinnamon and Primrose Cocktail
Prep time :
- Lay primroses (or other edible blossoms) out on a paper towel. Squeeze juice from one lemon wedge into a small bowl. Using a pastry brush, gently brush tops of primroses with a very light coating of lemon juice.
- Sprinkle moist primroses with granulated sugar. Allow to dry for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate medium-sized bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Wet top edge of two 6 to 7 ounce glasses with remaining lemon wedge. Place wet edge of each glass in cinnamon and brown sugar; move around to coat. Place ice in cocktail shaker.
- Add cranberry liqueur, Chai, and lemonade. Shake for 15 seconds, pour into prepared glasses and garnish with sparkly edible blossoms. Serve immediately.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kristen :: Brenda Clark :: Patrice P :: sadie hebna :: test :: llaff22 :: Susan :: couponingdiane :: tracy :: Darcy N :: Joan :: mandy :: lenora lambert :: Kathleen :: jlstephens :: Tab :: Dig :: MeganAdele :: Clara :: Cynthia Wagner