Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:03 to 0:05
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon finely ground Greek coffee
- 1 teaspoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Place 1 cup of cold water into briki pot. Add coffee and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Place briki pot over low heat. Coffee and sugar will settle to bottom and dissolve.
- Heat until mixture comes to a boil and foam has formed. Do not allow mixture to boil over.
- Carefully remove from heat. Slowly pour into demitasse cup.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Lawanda Bellamy :: jellobabe :: Monica :: Cathy :: Hakan O :: Ethel Westerman :: debora :: CoralCrook :: Frednia P :: Nancy :: CThomas :: Marilyn :: Angela :: whitneycruthird :: chefB :: Tammy :: tamara h :: Jaclyn K :: Linda H :: b31mic