Hazelnut Mocha Cafe Latte
Prep time :
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut syrup (store-bought)
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) brewed espresso OR extra strong coffee
- Brew espresso or extra strong coffee and add 1/4 cup (2 oz) into the bottom of two mugs. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk milk, cocoa powder, sugar and hazelnut syrup together and heat on medium-low heat until very hot. Once very hot, whisk rapidly to create foam. Pour liquid evenly into each mug, holding the foam back with a spoon. Spoon foam on top of each latte. Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and chopped hazelnuts, if desired.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Kraft @sprinklesomesugar.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Brandy W :: Jamie :: Lisa :: Mich :: newkie30 :: Kayla :: audrey :: MJ :: Gret :: Chef Rebecca :: leighvip :: Felicia :: Evelyn G :: Paula :: DebDoug :: bcoop :: clinton :: Courtney :: Barb :: kristen b