Mango Lime Drink
Prep time :
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups ripe mango cut in cubes
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups water
- In a saucepan bring 3/4 cup water and sugar to a boil and let cool until cold.
- Place mango in a bowl and using a hand help or a standard blender puree mango. Continue until very smooth.
- Add lime juice and 2 cups water to pureed mango.
- Serve with crushed ice.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
For a slightly less tart flavor reduce lime juice by half.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: MEME :: Judy Mac :: Amy :: TammyWise :: KMo :: zully m :: Rhonie :: David :: john :: lisa belton :: Traci :: Mary H :: Heather Lowe :: Jackie O :: ChefT :: Sabrina C :: Kim7469 :: connessa f :: Jennifer G :: edunurse