Minty Mojito Mocktail
Prep time :
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 4 lime quarters, divided
- 16 oz lime flavored seltzer, divided
- 6 tablespoons simple syrup, divided
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring water and sugar to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat slightly and boil for three minutes until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Pour syrup into a heat safe measuring glass and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Divide mint leaves in the bottom of two tall, sturdy glasses. Muddle to release mint flavor. Fill cups with crushed ice. Squeeze lime quarters into glasses, then add the wedges. Pour lime seltzer over the ice. Add simple syrup. Stir to mix; serve.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed by Kristan Roland @bakescupcakes.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: brooke davis :: Tiffany :: Lssie :: Harriet H :: Mary A :: Shannon S :: tbunch :: Allie C :: angel M :: Anita H :: Debra Phillips :: Rob :: Alia Abrams :: retireddiva623 :: Reda :: LesRew :: TerryW :: ruth r :: rockyred :: Angela Odom