Raspberry Ginger Sweet Tea
Prep time :
- 1 gallon prepared sweet tea
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated ginger
- 3 tablespoons water
- Ice, to serve
- In a small saucepan, combine raspberries, sugar, ginger and water. Stir over medium low heat until well combined and sugar is dissolved. Reduce heat to low and continue to stir until raspberries have broken down. Remove from heat. Strain seeds, if desired.
- Add raspberry mixture to prepared iced tea. Stir to combine. Serve over ice with additional raspberries as garnish.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Amber R :: angel :: lovetnkr4life82 :: js :: Harriett :: Jacqueline Z :: CJ5 :: bettyjgriff :: Expert chef :: Michelle :: alicia phillips :: Cathy Micelotta :: Joyce W :: Helen :: Darlene Palmer :: leann mullis :: saintsfaninga :: Couponkathy1 :: Patamdaniels :: Dlindsey