Prep time :
10-12 servings (1 gallon)
- 10 regular or 4 family sized black tea bags
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- Water to fill 1-gallon pitcher
- Put tea bags in plastic or glass container and add enough water to float the tea bags.
- Place in microwave and cook on high for 4 minutes.
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- While tea bags are brewing, put sugar in pitcher.
- After brewing, strain tea in pitcher and stir to dissolve sugar. Add water to fill to 1-gallon. Stir to combine.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: SheilaMc :: Jan :: Sallylou :: Vana B :: peggy hinson :: Debra S :: Zoe's Mom :: samfoster :: Chris :: loriegriffin :: Kimberly Turner :: Angela :: Cake Lady :: Stephanie A :: Nay :: Dana Harpley :: sweet treat :: Melissa :: coupon queen :: c d