Chef Eddy’s Brussels Sprouts
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
4 - 6 servings
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- Wash and cut Brussels sprouts in half.
- Place in a steam basket and set in saucepan filled with 1/2 inch water. Steam until fork tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and lift out steam basket. Discard steam water. Return Brussels sprouts to pan. Add all remaining ingredients and swirl pan to combine. Serve.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Pat B :: Sharon :: danielle :: vangmy :: cgmunga :: Melanie :: Larry'sgirl :: tazzies :: Syeda Madiha :: Rhonda Boyles :: vickie davis :: Sarah :: Jennifer M :: Tammy F :: Elva L :: Lisa :: A :: Janice B :: Sugar :: mrscannon