Refrigerate 30 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fat free milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) lemon-flavored instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Cool Whip
- Lemon slices for garnish
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut
- For crust, toast coconut and pecans in broiler for 3 minutes or until lightly toasted (keep and eye on it to prevent burning). Mix all ingredients together and press into a 9-inch pie pan.
- For filling, using an electric mixer, whisk cream cheese until soft and creamy. Add milk, pudding and pie mix and lemon zest. Mix until smooth.
- Empty lemon filling into prepared pie crust. Top with whipped topping and garnish with lemon slices. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
This Luscious Lemon Pie with Surprise Crust recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.