- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Soften butter by letting it set out for about 30 minutes. Put butter in microwave to melt.
- Separate peaches from peach juice, saving juice.
- In a deep dish baking pan, evenly spread 1/3 of your dry cake mix into pan. Sprinke brown sugar and granulated sugar over cake mix.
- Take peaches and spread over sugars and cake mix. Then, add some of juice evenly. Cover with cake mix and repeat steps. For top layer, cake mix will be covered with remaining peach juice and butter.
- Bake for about an 1 hour or until a tooth pick inserted in middle comes out clean.
This Weezie’s Peach Delight recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.