Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Sauce
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 red apple - peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Kosher salt/pepper
- Into a large saucepan over medium heat add sugar, water, cranberries and apple. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add cinnamon stick. Reduce heat to low and simmer until cranberries soften and mixture thickens. Approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon stick prior to serving. Refrigerate any unused portion.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jessica W :: Maddie :: Pattizcakes :: george :: Josh :: karla b :: sugar :: gabster :: Windy J :: Panda :: eleanor :: Rick :: Annette Nieves :: Sandy :: Brad D :: uitiutui :: Brandyn458 :: Patti P :: OrganicLane :: John