- 1 bag (10 ounces) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup orange juice (regular or concentrate)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Put all ingredients into a medium size sauce. Mix well.
- Cook over medium heat and bring mixture to a boil. Boil for about 10 minutes or until cranberries pop. There may be a few light colored ones that don’t pop, but don’t worry. They soften as sauce cools.
- Sauce can also be made up to 2 days before Thanksgiving and kept in refrigerator.
This Cranberry Orange Sauce recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.