Mango Cranberry Sauce
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
8 - 10 servings
- 1 cup mango juice
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 package (12-ounce) Fresh Cranberries
- 1 honey mango, peeled and diced
- In a large saucepan combine mango juice and granulated sugar. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar dissolves (about 1 minute).
- Next, add fresh cranberries and diced mangos, mix and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove cranberry mango sauce from the heat. Let the sauce cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until serving time.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Katie Jasiewicz @KatiesCucina.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jackie Gamble :: Coupon Girl :: Holly A :: hjoplin :: Deborah A :: CrystalC :: BakingMom1234 :: bobby f :: Carrie :: as :: Cherrie M :: Robinson :: Mickeyduta :: Darlene T :: Jamie :: Janelle Baker :: Buffy H :: Alicia :: Norma S :: jess