Pineapple Barbeque Sauce
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
2 1/2 cups
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium saucepot, combine pineapple juice, ginger, garlic and chili powder. Bring to a low boil, stirring occasionally. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add vinegar, ketchup, molasses and brown sugar, stirring to combine. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring as needed. Season with salt and pepper as desired. Allow to cool before using. Keep refrigerated.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: hlaney :: ashlie :: Cory B :: kj :: Llsmith04 :: Sandra R :: Debra M :: Nicki :: Stephanie N :: Brett K :: Kellye :: Stephen :: Michelle T :: jessica :: Linda H :: Rosi :: mbedwan :: Christy C :: dee :: julie lane