Turkey Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
Prep time :
2 - 4 servings
- 6 cups spring mix salad
- 8 ounces cooked roasted turkey, chopped
- 1/2 cup french fried onions
- 1/3 cup regular or candied pecans
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- To prepare salad, toss spring mix, roasted turkey, french fried onions and pecans together. Drizzle with cranberry vinaigrette and serve immediately.
- To prepare cranberry vinaigrette: In a large blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and process until smooth. Store in fridge for up to one week.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: coupons Dottie :: Patsy :: Natalie :: Dawn :: Faye C :: Cheryl K :: jamieeebby :: Msrat :: Emily :: kutekay :: retireddiva623 :: Jackie :: Tiff :: samwalt0710 :: Brandy A :: MCard4126 :: Chef Corlis :: mary :: MFisher :: heather fair