Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
2:00 to 2:30
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 4 cans cream of chicken or mushroom condensed soup
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 box onion soup mix
- Chicken Flavored Rice-A-Roni, extra wide egg noodles, white rice or macaroni (optional)
- In a large casserole dish, mix together soups, water and onion mix until thoroughly stirred.
- Add chicken on top. Spoon sauce over chicken. If the sauce seems too thick for your liking - add a bit more water. If it is too thin - add another can of condensed soup.
- Cover pan with foil and place in a 350 F oven. Bake for 2 - 2 1/2 hours until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- During last 25 minutes of baking, prepare your rice/noodles. When everything is done, place rice/noodles first in bowls, then cut up chicken into bite size pieces, and then spoon sauce over top (be generous!)
- Add the soups, water and onion mix first. Then add chicken, being sure to "smother" them in the sauce. Place lid on Crock Pot and cook on low for 6-8 hrs or on high for 2-3 hours. (Chicken comes out softer and juicier in the crock-pot!) Prepare your rice/noodles. Enjoy!
- You can add seasonings if you wish - Ex.: Black pepper, salt, even garlic is great!
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: MommyCook :: renee w :: Jean :: Manda :: Heather :: lbenson :: Mi :: Chris :: robin :: patm :: virginia :: Theresa Bailey :: marys1521 :: Kutzeh :: l williams :: Weezy :: RK :: Robin V :: Trena C :: Haelra