Brown Sugar Citrus Glazed Salmon
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1 pound wild Alaskan salmon filets
- 1 blood orange - juiced
- 1/4 cup packed Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Season salmon filets with salt and pepper. Transfer to a non-stick rimmed baking sheet. Set aside.
- Into a small sauce pan add: blood orange juice and sugar. Season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat stirring until mixture combines and reduces by half.
- Baste salmon filets with 1/2 of sauce. Place into oven and bake for approximately 6 minutes.
- Baste salmon filets with remaining 1/2 of sauce. Return to oven and continue cooking for additional 6 minutes OR until salmon is flaky.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
NOTE: Regular oranges can be used in place of the blood oranges when they are not in season.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: BILL :: Katherine Rose :: Donene Payne :: sandra :: clsmith019 :: Allie Gates :: Deanese :: jessie :: mike :: Tiff :: Deb :: icefig11 :: Live4fun :: JORDAN SMITH :: S :: Angela :: Sandra D :: Brittany Lynn :: Ann-Marie Lewis :: karrene