Brown Sugar Rosemary Mustard Glazed Ham
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
3:30 to 4:00
10 - 12 servings
- 1 spiral cut ham (10-12 pounds)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup packed Dixie Crystals Dark Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Dijon style mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 340°F.
- Place ham on a large sheet of aluminum foil, large enough to fully wrap the ham, and place into a roasting pan.
- Pour pineapple juice over the ham. Wrap aluminum foil tightly over the ham. If necessary use additional aluminum foil.
- Place in oven for approximately 3 - 3.5 hours or until an inserted thermometer reads 145°F.
- Remove ham from oven and increase the oven temperature to 375°F. Drain cooking liquid from roasting pan.
- Mix brown sugar, mustard, honey and rosemary and spread evenly over the surface of ham.
- Return to oven and bake for another 30 minutes. Any drips from glaze can be re-spooned onto surface.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: kdunbar :: Cheryl A :: sha :: Jill :: Nicole Wooldridge :: M G :: James E :: PrincessMom08 :: James :: Jill B :: minerva f :: acookie :: Laura :: Shelia S :: Linda Dianne :: TLKELLY :: Amyleigh :: BJS :: Anita :: jamiek