Oven Roasted Pork Chops with Cinnamon Apple Sauce
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 4 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cinnamon Apple Sauce
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 apples, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle each pork chop, top and bottom, with seasonings. Place on baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes; turn pork chops over, and continue to bake an additional 10-12 minutes, or until pork reaches desired doneness.
- While pork is roasting, melt butter in pan over medium heat. Add apple chunks and remaining ingredients. Cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring as needed. Serve pork topped with apples.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Trudy R :: Yasimar P :: Erin :: melcar :: BrittanyDeen :: mary :: James :: Dianne S :: michelle MOLINA :: C.J. Miller :: mary :: Amy Snyder :: Elizabeth M :: Catherine G :: ddecker :: danielle hart :: Ligita K :: Rachel Martin :: Ann :: Sally D