- 1-2 pounds hotdogs
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- Cut the hotdogs into little disks. From end to end.
- Mix all other ingredients together until sugar is disolved and flour is not lumpy.
- Add hotdogs and coat well.
- Put in any baking or casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45mins. When done serve with a side of baked beans and your choice of vegetable.
This Spicy Hot Dogs recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.