- 2 large cans cooked, shredded chicken
- Thawed frozen spinach (amount desired)
- 1 small can of mushrooms
- 1 jar of garlic alfredo sauce
- 9 lasagna noodles, approximate
- 1 bag mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 bag chedder cheese mix of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil noodles until al dente, rinse with cool water to keep them from sticking together.
- In a frying pan brown chicken and spinach until heated.
- In the bottom of 9 x 9 glass pan add a couple tablespoons of alfredo sauce. Then add three noodles and add layer of chicken and spinach mixture. Then add a small amount of cheddar cheese.
- Spread a few mushrooms around and then spread a small amount of alfredo sauce.
- Add three more noodles and repeat process. End with the remaining three noodles. Top with remaining mushrooms, alfredo sauce and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
This Spinach Chicken Lasagna recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.