Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
1 medium ham (12-14 pounds)
- 1 medium whole ham (12-14 lbs), precooked variety
- 1 pound Dixie Crystals Dark Brown Sugar
- OR 1 pound Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 can pineapples
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place ham, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan large enough to comfortably hold ham.
- Mix ingredients for seasoning rub and set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, Italian dressing and seasoning rub in a saucepan over low heat and stir until sugar has dissolved. Then, pour over ham.
- Bake ham in middle of preheated oven basting ham every half hour until done or until meat can easily be pierced with a long pronged meat fork. Cover with a loose tent of foil, if needed, to prevent over browning.
- Garnish with greenery and pineapples if desired
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: shequita :: jill :: Auntieb :: Jeanna S :: Rae C :: TessH :: moonkat1986 :: Nicholas :: jessica wilson :: Angela :: Charlene :: potterygal :: Tara W :: michelle :: kristinaleigh15 :: Cassie L :: Candace H :: All4jewels :: kcaldwell :: dulce