- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/8 cup Steviacane
- 3/4 cup firmly packed Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream butter, Steviacane, brown sugar and vanilla together.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Gradually add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool before enjoying.